Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Philip and Percival

"This is most unacceptable, Philip," Percival muttered as he looked over Philip's history homework. "Most unacceptable," he repeated for emphasis.

"What's wrong?" Philip asked his smarter-than-average pet hamster.

"For starters," Percival adjusted his glasses, "Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson was most definitely not the first president, and his vice president was not Kermit the Frog."

"Oh, Percival, how will I pass tomorrow's test if I don't know the answers?"

"You could study."

"Meh," Philip shrugged.

Percival pondered a moment. "I've got it! I shall attach myself to your face as a clever beard disguise so that I can give you the answers!"

2 comments:

  1. A reply to your comment on my blog.

    THANK YOU

    also, RHOMBUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a book on that story! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete