Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

They Should Call It "Soylent Great"

"Oh, Kasey! I'm glad you're here. You've got to try some of this!" John said through mouthfuls.

"What is it?"

"It's called Soylent Green, and it's to die for!"

"Don't you know what is in that stuff?" Kasey asked hesitantly.

"Not a clue. I do know that it is wonderfully delicious, and that I love it, and that it provides me with all my daily needed protein," John pointed to the Nutrition Facts.

Kasey looked at the ingredients and her eyes bugged out wide, "John, Soylent Green is–"

"–Fantastic. I know. Here, try Soylent Green: Asian Cuisine."

Kasey puked.

No comments:

Post a Comment