Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Unihump Heart Poem

I wrote this love poem
in the form of a unihump heart,
hoping that it might finally melt yours,
hoping against hope you may now notice me.
Too long have I held these feelings inside me.
Too long has my anxiety kept me from saying
all the things that I've wished to say to you.
Here is my chance, in the form of a single-
humped heart: The perfect symbol of love
and unity. Much better than a double-
humped heart: A symbol of lust and
commercialization. The unihump
heart has yet to make it
mainstream, so it is
still pure for
now.


~~~
Go here to learn more about the Unihump Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment