Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Change

"Look. I'm not trying to change you. I'm just saying everything you're doing now has got to change."

"I'm not sure I understand the difference," Randy rubbed his throbbing head.

"I'm not interested in making you someone you aren't," Mr. Miller explained, "That wouldn't be good for you. I want you to be the best you you can possibly be."

"Okay?"

"And to be the best you you'll need to change everything."

"See, this is where you lose me," Randy said, "It really does seem like you're wanting to change me."

"No, no, no," said Mr. Miller, "Just everything about you."

No comments:

Post a Comment