Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Clearly Not Insanity

I'm not crazy. Just ask anyone–anyone besides my doctor. He doesn't know what he's talking about. The man living inside the wall told me. My doctor keeps telling me that I shouldn't be hearing these voices. Well, he should just tell the man in the wall to stop talking to me. I don't control him.

My food talks to me, and for a while I just could not bring myself to eat anything. Not because I thought it was still alive. That's silly. No, what the food said was extremely interesting. Nobody explains Nietzsche like a bowl of tomato soup.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a bowl of tomato soup to explain Nietzsche to me when I was taking that philosophy class back in college...

    ReplyDelete