Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Why He Switched to Monsters

"Eureka!"

Igor quickly hobbled down the stairs, "What is it, my Master?"

"Igor, I know I say this all the time, but believe when I say that this time I have finally stumbled upon the invention that will change human development as fundamentally as fire, or the wheel, or the all-you-can-eat buffet! Behold!" Dr. Frankenstein dramatically whipped a sheet off his latest creation. Glorious silence filled the room as the mad scientist allowed Igor proper time to soak it all in. "Impressive, eh?" he finally said.

"What is it?"

"I call it the solar-powered flashlight!"

Igor sighed.

1 comment: