Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Final Project

Gabby says I think too much, and she's probably right. But with everything that's going on right now can anyone really blame me for thinking too much?

Mr. Sullivan assigned us to partners for our final projects. He says they will account for ten percent of our final grade. Ten percent! That's a whole letter grade if I screw it up, and I probably will, because I was paired up with Bobby Mitchell. How am I supposed to think about Social Studies when I'm working with the guy I've crushed on for two whole years?

Gabby says I should totally chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment