Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Murder!

"If it pleases the court," Robby stretched invisible suspenders with his thumbs, "I may not be some smooth-talkin' city lawyer, but I think I know a thing or two about the law."

"What are you doing, Mr. Firth?" the judge inquired.

"I intend to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Mr. Holland was nowhere near the scene of the crime the night of the murder!"

"Murder? Mr. Firth, this is not a murder trial. This is traffic court and you were caught doing 47 in a 35."

"I plead insanity, your honor!"

"In this we are in total agreement."

No comments:

Post a Comment