Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Kelly

"You just don't understand!" Kelly punctuated her statement with a slamming door.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with that girl, Phil," Betsy shook her head, "Do you remember when she used to think the world of us, back when she was little?"

"It's a phase," Phil said, "We were like this when we were teenagers."

"I just remember when she would used to look up at me, and she had so much happiness in her eyes. Now all I can see in her eyes is anger."

Phil embraced his wife, "It will work out in time. You'll see."

No comments:

Post a Comment