Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Dragon and the Hippogriff

The dragon sat atop his treasure that he had accumulated over the years: gold, jewels, magical as well as non-magical armor and weapons, and priceless artifacts all in one huge pile lined with the charred remains of many a daring adventurer ill-prepared to fight the ancient fearsome beast.

His buddy the hippogriff came by to visit, "Yo! What up, Drags? Nice pile! Add to it recently?"

"Nah," the dragon replied, "I think for the first time in my life, I feel I have enough stuff."

The hippogriff started, "You be straight up trippin'!"

"I seriously don't understand you half the time."

No comments:

Post a Comment