Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Unwitting Badgey Artist

"Hey, Brian, I didn't know you drew," Mary said, "Can I see?"

"I guess. It's just a sketch."

Mary's eyes grew wide with excitement, "You're a badgey, too!"

"A what?"

"Oh come on! Don't tell me you don't know what a badgey is."

Brian's blank stare signified he didn't.

Mary continued, "You drew this guy with a badge. You like badges on stuff. You're a badgey. Simple as that!"

"First: The guy's wearing a military uniform. Of course it'll have badges on it! Second: You just assume cause I drew a badge that I'm part of some weird internet movement?"

"Duh!"

3 comments:

  1. "IT'S NOT A BADGE, IT'S AN ACCESSORY"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Badgies come in all sorts of peculiar preferences. Some like medals. Some like pins. Some like insignias. Hey, some even like ribbons! It's not my place to judge insignificant differences. They're ALL crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric, you like hats.

    ReplyDelete