Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Friday, December 11, 2009

The Song

How long had it been since I heard that song? Five, six years? Time seemed to blur together into one big amalgamation. Small insignificant things separated the memories in my mind.

When last I heard this song, it was sung to me. She had eyes you would lose yourself in. She had a smile that would light up even the darkest heart. I know, because she lit up mine. She sang to me, and the song went on for eternity. It was still in my head.

Why had I let her go? Scared maybe? Scared that too much might go right.

No comments:

Post a Comment