Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Love Poem First Draft

Roses are red,
Or sometimes white.
In fact I think I've seen them
In many colors despite
The fact that the most traditional variation of rose is depicted as red.
But with that being said,
Let me get on with this poem instead.
Now, what was I talking about?

Roses are red.
Violets are blue,
Though that seems silly to me.
How about you?
Violets should be violet.
At least that's what I think.
But where was I? Oh, yes!

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
Daisies are yellow.
How 'bout a smooch?


Brian grumbled and held down the backspace button.

~~~
Brian's attempt at poetry from "Writing Is Hard"

No comments:

Post a Comment