Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Traveling Salesman

The doormat read "UNWECLOME." It was obviously hand-woven judging by the quality of materials and the obvious misspelling.

The traveling salesman gig hadn't worked out too well for Joe. He sighed as he knocked on the door.

"No solicitors!" came a muffled yell from behind the door.

"May I speak with the man of the house?" Joe said.

"I said, no solicitors!"

"If I may have a moment of your time, sir, I think you would be interested in this commemorative encyclopedia set. You know the things that have become obsolete since the internet?"

"I despise the internet! I'll take twelve!"

No comments:

Post a Comment