Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Case of the Death of Shamrock O'Malley- Part 2

Continued from "The Case of the Death of Shamrock O'Malley."
~~~

"Come in," Professor Montgomery said as Shamrock and I entered his office, "I have an appointment with a student in thirty minutes, so can we get to the point?"

"Fiend!" Shamrock O'Malley cried, "Indoctrinating the youth! Does your evil know no bounds?"

"Excuse me?"

"Don't play coy with me," O'Malley grabbed Montgomery by the shirt collar, "Tell me where the giant-space-laser controls are!"

"Shamrock," I shouted, "This is preposterous! Even if this man were as evil as you say, how is a 'giant-space-laser' even possible? Maybe it's time to give up these crazy conspiracy theories."

"Et tu, dear Walton? Et tu!?"

To be continued . . .

~~~
More cases from the files of Shamrock O'Malley

No comments:

Post a Comment