Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Krispy Kremes- Part 2

Continued from "Krispy Kremes."
~~~

I had apparently stepped into an alternate universe where opposites were reality. I had come to this realization after having encountered a woman who said Krispy Kremes sucked; a statement being scientifically, objectively, and verifiably false in the universe I knew and loved and longed to return to.

"I'm getting ahead of myself," I said to myself, "I must test my hypothesis." There was the slim chance this woman was merely insane, though unlikely, because even the most mentally unstable of individuals should be able to recognize the excellence that is the Krispy Kreme doughnut. Perhaps all was not entirely lost.

1 comment: