Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Sandy

This isn't right. I can't put my finger on it, but something feels oddly out of place.

Sandy sat motionless and contemplated what could possibly be wrong. Then it suddenly hit her.

"I don't remember taking a bite from this cookie!" She proclaimed loudly while waving it about in broad gestures. "Did anyone see me take a bite out of it?"

Everyone else at the table stared dumbfounded at Sandy.

"I'm serious!" Sandy continued, "This is really bugging me! Did any of you see me take a bit out of this?"

"I diffn't fee uh fing," crumbs tumbled down Jamie's chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment