Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Side Effects May Include Delirium

"Forgive me, Lipitor, for I have sinned against thee. I have partaken in food that I knew would raise my bad cholesterol. The temptation was just too great for me. But, O Great Lipitor, if thou art designed to lower my cholesterol, then why must I still be bound to this restrictive diet? Hast thou not lowered my cholesterol already? Dost thou not care that I suffer daily as I watch everyone around me eat whatever they wish? Should I not be allowed an indulgence here and there? Couldst thou just look the other way, if thou knowst whatst I'm sayingst?"

No comments:

Post a Comment