Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

One Sentence Story Collection II

I have begun using my Twitter account (found at http://twitter.com/briefconceits) to post one sentence stories, which is actually something I started this blog off with all the way back in April of last year. So I decided to catalogue my one sentence stories that I post on Twitter up here as well. So follow me on Twitter if you want to get these before everyone else! (Tantalizing!)

RXF77-9T had finally felt the emotion that had surprisingly become rather common among the robots of the future; RXF77-9T knew love.

As unspeakable evils spewed forth from the dimensional rift, Dr. Edward Samburg realized this might stymie his chances at a Nobel Prize.

A red cape with an 'S' will turn even the smallest boy into a mighty superhero.

The bag of coffee grounds was empty this morning, heralding the day my coffee addiction would finally kill me and everyone I loved.

A hauntingly beautiful song echoed through the still night air, and the children obediently heeded its call, marching to the cemetery.

No comments:

Post a Comment