Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's Grusto!

"Hey kids!" a puppet popped out from behind a conveniently placed large object.

"Grusto!" the chorus of ethnically diverse children shouted in unison.

"That's right! It's me, Grusto! Now what's this I hear about somebody wanting to tell a lie?"

The smallest and most ethnic of the kids stepped forward, "I'm sorry, Grusto. I thought if I told a lie, then people would like me better."

"Mbatu, where would you get an idea like that?"

"You, Grusto! You're just an old guy hiding behind a large object."

"What? No! Don't listen to anything Mbatu says, kids at home. He's a liar!"

1 comment: