Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

T. Thaddeus Fitzsimmons

A young man burst through the doors as T. Thaddeus Fitzsimmons enjoyed a quiet breakfast. "Uncle Thad!" he said. "I'm you're long lost nephew Oliver come to stay indefinitely!"

"Uncle? Nephew?! Preposterous! See here you scallywag," Thaddeus slammed his fist into the table. "I have no siblings, and thus no nephews. Immediately remove yourself from my estate forthwith!"

"Technically I'm your great-nephew, and you are my closest living relative and now court-appointed guardian," the young man produced court documents and then proceeded to sit down at the table and eat Thaddeus's breakfast.

As Thaddeus examined the papers, his monocle popped off.

No comments:

Post a Comment