Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

ThirstQuench™

"Jim, pop me over a ThirstQuench™."

"Uh, okay," Jim tosses over Lance a ThirstQuech™.

Lance takes the bottle and takes a dramatic swig. "Ahh! ThirstQuench™! ThirstQuench™ the Thirst!®"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm just quenching my mega-thirst with ThirstQuench™!"

"You sound like an advertisement."

"Jim, don't you like ThirstQuench™, the drink that packs a punch to your thirst . . . and quenches it?"

"You're making a scene and you're embarrassing me!"

"Dude, if quenching my thirst with the thirst-quenchable taste of ThirstQuench™ makes a scene, then people will just have to deal!"

"How much did they pay you to do this?"

"Fifty bucks."

No comments:

Post a Comment