Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Economic Stimulus

"Senator Evans from Pennsylvania is recognized."

"Thank you, Mr. President. My fellow Senators, America is hurting during this economic crisis. I am sure you have heard countless heart-wrenching stories from your constituents. I have heard many from my own constituents of the great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. No one understands these economic difficulties more than I. That is why I urge my fellow Senators to pass S1737: Somebody Please Lend Senator Evans Twenty Bucks Because He'd Like To Go Out To Eat Tonight Which Will Stimulate The Local Economy, Plus You Know He'll Be Good For It Act of 2009. Thank you."

~~~
More proposals by Senator Evans of Pennsylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment