Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Bradypus: King of the Sloths

Professor Cornwall St. Francis had been trekking through the jungles of Panama when he came across a boy hanging in the trees.

"Hello there, young man," cried the professor in the local dialect.

The boy slowly turned his head, "I'm Bradypus, King of the Sloths! I was raised by a pack of sloths after being abandoned by my parents."

"A pack of sloths? You know those are predominantly solitary creatures, right?"

"Silence! Your 'man-logic' confuses and frightens me! Behold as I counter it with what I have learned from my sloth-parents!" Bradypus took a leaf and began to chew it slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment