Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Awesome Girlfriend

I was out pile-driving stegosauruses for an extreme workout when I heard a scream from somewhere out in the former downtown area. I say "former" because dinosaurs destroyed it after I accidently changed the future.

Anyway, I jumped in my souped-up 1973 Dodge Charger and put pedal to the metal. I found a hot chick being attacked by a pack of velociraptors. I took them out. How? By being awesome.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Carl Awesome: Dinosaur Hunter," I said.

"How appropriate."

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Amy Girlfriend."

"How appropriate."

And that's how I got a girlfriend. Awesome out.

~~~
Other Carl Awesome: Dinosaur Hunter stories

No comments:

Post a Comment