Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Untitled

What is going on
Where did all of this come from
What am I, what am I
What am I doing here
Why can't I just simply
Take one minute before
Everything I know is
Gone

Should've known from the start
Now I'm paying for it all
Couldn't be, couldn't be
Couldn't be, couldn't be now
Now I'm falling through a
Distant tunnel in a
Desp'rate groping for my
Heart

What am I searching for
Can I see it in the dark
Something, something
Something, something's wrong
It is not where I had
Left it before I had
Forgotten what it
Was

No comments:

Post a Comment