Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Fairy and His Teefs

"Okay," said Timnur, "We have a popular mythical figure that will give you magical presents–no commitment! Even if you don't choose Smarnia as your fantasy escape, they will be yours to keep. Our gifts to you."

The children's eyes lit up imagining a jolly old elf.

However, that wasn't exactly who they got.

"I'm da toof fairy, but I ain't no fairy! Ya get me?" said the fat man in a tutu crusted with a collection of colorful stains. "And I gots presents for ya's, but first give me yer teefs!"

Timnur shook his head.

"Man, dats da best part . . ."

~~~
More stories from The Chronicles of Smarnia

No comments:

Post a Comment