Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bad Joke

"Have you heard the one about the rhinoceros and the bee?"

"Yes. I told you that I have heard of every joke ever conceived," Joe claimed.

I had cornered him, "Ha! I know you're lying now, because I just said the first two things that came into my head. There is no such joke!"

"No, it is a joke," Joe said with a smug grin.

"Then tell it to me."

"What did the rhinoceros say after it was stung by the bee?"

"I don't know. What?"

"Ouch."

I grumbled, "That wasn't very funny."

"I didn't say it was a good joke."

No comments:

Post a Comment