Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Office Hijinks

"Where are all my paper clips?"

Phil pretended he did not hear Ryan and continued to type.

"Dude! My paper clips!"

Phil sighed and swiveled his chair around, "What are you talking about?"

Ryan thrust an empty cup into Phil's face, "This was half full of paper clips when I left for lunch! This keeps happening to me! Staples, push pins, the eraser stubs at the end of my pencils! Who would go through the effort of prying out eraser stubs?"

"Look, I've got work to do."

Ryan stormed off. Phil patted his desk drawer filled with Ryan's junk and smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment