Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's What's Inside that Counts

"Ted, you should probably ease up on that food. You know your doctor said you should try to lose some weight."

Ted burst out into tears. "You don't understand! Nobody understands!"

"Sorry. I didn't know you were so sensitive about–" Lisa tried to apologize.

"I'm a fat man living inside a slightly-thinner-yet-still-also-fat man's body! That's why I eat! To be the man I really am on the inside!"

"Why aren't you just content with who you already are?"

"Because this body is not me! I'm fatter than this on the inside! I'm being brave by stuffing my face like this!"

2 comments:

  1. I have got to say . . . this work right here is total genius

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with rick's comment:)

    ReplyDelete