Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Takin' Out Those Dangerous Herbivores!

My name is Carl Awesome. Long story short: I hunt dinosaurs.

I was rockin' out to some Led Zeppelin and I got so totally pumped! I just had to KILL something, you know what I mean?

So I just run out into the wild with Over the Hills and Far Away running through my head, and I run into this brachiosaurus. It gave me this look as it was chewing its cud, and I just wasn't going to take that! So I scaled its neck like a tree trunk and then snapped it.

Later that evening, we had Brachio-Burgers ala Awesome.

~~~
Other Carl Awesome: Dinosaur Hunter stories

No comments:

Post a Comment