Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Independent Minded

"Hey, Bill, have you seen Latest Blockbuster? It's pretty good."

"I hate Latest Blockbuster! I'm independently minded, unlike all the corporate sheep who love what they're told to love. I thought better of you, Paul."

"Oh? So what didn't you like about the movie?"

"It's popular."

"Is that it? You just don't like it, because other people do like it?"

"Don't you see? If I like something that's popular, then people will start calling me a tool! I can't bear being singled out of the entire group like that!"

"That doesn't make sense. Are you even listening to what you're saying?"

No comments:

Post a Comment