Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

From the Diary of a Yeti Hunter

Day 163:

They all called me crazy when I announced I was going to sell all of my possessions and make an expedition through the Himalayas to search for the elusive yeti. They are all going to eat those words!

. . . soon.

I know I am close! I can feel it. It is true that we ran out of rations almost fifty days ago, and it is true that all my native guides have either deserted or died.

But today I discovered very unusual tracks in the snow. The yeti seems to have taken to wearing boots. Same size as mine. Odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment