Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dr. Seuss, Eat Your Heart Out

Once upon a time in the land of Floo.
There was a man named Thnickery Bloo.
He had so many things he did not know what to do.
He had troogles and bumfuzzlers, hooplazers and crumb-tosslers.
So many great things that could occupy him for hours.
But he sat on his rump and sighed a great sigh.
"I have so many things," he said, "but I've played with them all."
"I need some new thing with which I can enthrall."
And he moaned and he whined and he stayed all blue.
And so ends the tale of Thnickery Bloo of Floo.

2 comments:

  1. i KNEW you would write me into one of your stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! That is totally you and not me in any way! Nope... not me.

    ReplyDelete