Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Magical Cutbacks

"I'm the genie of the lamp! You may now have two wishes!"

Muhammad frowned, "Two? I thought genies gave people three wishes?"

"Management's cutting back," the genie shrugged, "Magic is expensive these days."

"Okay, fine," Muhammad grumbled, "For my first wish, I want a magical carpet that can fly around."

"I can do that, but first: How much do you weigh? You look a little pudgy."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"If you're over a certain weight, you'll have to use two wishes for two magic carpets sewed together. Also, you'll have to pay extra for carry-on luggage."

No comments:

Post a Comment