Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dear Person at the Wal-Mart Parking Lot

Dear person at the Wal-Mart parking lot,

What's your deal?

You stopped in the parking lot lane, and waited for me to load my car before I even reached it.

Didn't you notice five cars behind you waiting to leave? Didn't you notice the parking space about twenty feet further back you could have used instead of waiting on me?

There are always people like you in Wal-Mart parking lots! I can't stand it!

That's why I walked back into Wal-Mart after loading my car. I didn't need anything else. I just didn't want to reward your bad behavior.

Sincerely,
~Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment