Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Vision at the Willow Grove

The witch studied Kannir's face a moment. "You had your vision at the willow grove?"

Kannir nodded timidly.

"Well, what did you see?"

"I saw a woman. She wore a gown that flowed about her like ocean waves crashing upon the shore. She had eyes as deep and as blue as the sky. Her hair burned red like the setting sun. She placed her hand over my heart. The grove and everything around me faded from view, until all that existed was we two. 'Follow me,' she whispered, and the vision ended."

The witch shook her head, "This is not good."

1 comment:

  1. It's like a cutscene. Literally. A tiny cut out of a larger scene that sounds rather interesting. Tell me more. =)

    ReplyDelete