Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Repeat the Title Over and Over

"Yes!" Kevin exclaimed as he cranked up the car radio. "I love this song."

"What is it?" asked Brian.

"Come On Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners. You know, I am pretty sure that I do not understand about 93% of what they're singing. I try to sing along, but it just comes out in mumbles."

"You could just sing 'Come on Eileen' over and over, and at least you would be right every once in a while."

"This is true. I still love it though." Kevin sighed. "One day I'm going to google this song and find out what it's about."

No comments:

Post a Comment