Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Unsent Letter

To my dear friend,

After all this time that we've been apart, I still think of you daily. Random occurrences keep bringing me back to you. A sound, a sight, a thought will bring your image rushing back to my mind.

I saw you yesterday in the face of a stranger. My mind was fully convinced it was you. I longed to run over and hug you. Say all the things that have been left unsaid. Say all the things I've wished I could.

Yet it was not you. Often I pray that someday it will be you.

Until that day . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment