Brief Conceits will be moving off of Blogger onto a WordPress-powered site. The transition will happen later this week. The web address will remain the same, and if you are subscribed to the RSS that should remain the same as well. Thank you!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Peer Pressure

"Hey, Timmy, let's ramp our skateboards off Dead Man's Bluff!" said Jordan.

"My parents told me not to, but okay."

"Wait, Timmy!" said Grusto the Puppet as he popped up from behind the wall the boys happened to be standing beside. "Just because Jordan wants you to do something doesn't mean you should. That's called 'peer pressure' and you shouldn't give in."

"I shouldn't do things just because someone tells me to?" Timmy pondered the situation. "Then I shouldn't listen to my parents' 'peer pressure' and go with Jordan!"

"Thanks, Grusto!" both boys said in unison then ran off.

"No, wait!"

~~~
More episodes of Grusto the Puppet!

No comments:

Post a Comment